Camping, Touring and Caravan Rentals
Our newly built shower block & toilet facilities opened in April 2017. We have seperate facilities for Ladies and Gentlemen with multiple shower and toilet cubicles in each. There is also a new toilet and wet room with disabled access.
Tourers and Motorhomes
Cost is £12.00 per night per camping unit. Electrical hook-up is available at an extra cost of £3.00 per night.
We have 15 pitches on site with electrical hook up. There is no restriction on RV size.
Please note that we can only allow two dogs per camping unit.
There are a limited number of seasonal pitches available. Please contact us for further information.
Our rental caravans are available on a two night minimum stay.
Basic kitchen items are provided in the caravans including a kettle. You will need to bring your own bedding and towels. Please note that check in time is from 2pm and check out time is 11am. The caravans may be available for an earlier check in on some occasions but by prior arrangement only.
Rules & Regulations
- Please act in a courteous and considerate manner towards our staff and other guests. The use of bad language, unruly behaviour and loud music/television will not be tolerated.
- We will not tolerate arguments that lead to heated exchanges on the park. If such an event should occur we will ask both parties to leave the park and we will be discharged of all liability and no refunds will be given.
- Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead at all times onsite and pegged to a lead when outside your camping unit. Please pick up after your dog.
- Quiet hours are from 10.30pm to 8am with absolute quiet by midnight. Please respect your fellow guests and keep noise to an absolute minimum. Please remember that sound carries at night and awnings are no barrier to the noise. All music devices must be switched off by 10.30pm.
- The lakes are a wonderful asset to the park, but can also be dangerous. It is your responsibility to ensure children are supervised at ALL times and to ensure your children do not play around the lakeside.
- DANGER – Do not put BBQs or cooking/heating appliances in tents and awnings.
- No wood burning stoves or open fires are allowed.
- Please leave your pitch as you found it.
- Please ensure that your caravan/vehicle and accessories are adequately insured. The owner will accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, expense or injury suffered to belongings, or persons, however caused, whilst onsite.
- We cannot be held responsible for the weather conditions and will not refund anyone who decides to cancel their stay with us or to leave early for whatever reason. All deposits are non-refundable. No refunds 14 days prior to arrival.
- If you drive through the gate and it is closed, we would appreciate it if you can close it behind you.
- Check out is at 12pm. If you wish to stay after this time there will be a small surcharge. Please speak to a member of staff to arrange a suitable leaving time and we can confirm the extra charge.
- Please ensure full payment for your stay is settled before your departure.