Fishing bivvy with a difference!
Stonebridge is thrilled to announce our new Glamping Fishing Bivvys!!! We have three Bell Tents and a Tipi!
Each Bell Tent and the Tipi are lakeside, set on decking, with a private fishing peg for the duration of your stay. The fishing is perfect for beginners or the complete novice, so why not try and catch a Trout to BBQ. For the more experienced angler there is the well-stocked coarse lake on-site. The Tipi and Bell Tents are set up for your arrival, they sleep a maximum of 4 people. There is one double bed and a sofa bed. All you need is your cosy bedding/sleeping bag and towel. There is a toilet/wet room that is a few minutes walk from the glamping bivvys around the lake.
Stonebridge is a peaceful, tranquil escape from hustle and bustle so if you want to stay up late partying-this is not the site for you! For this reason no stag, hen parties or groups, sorry.
Due to the Glamping Bivvys being lakeside we do not allow children under the age of 8 years old.
Please remember this is a camping experience so you will need to be prepared for all weather conditions and there is no electricity to the Glamping Bivvys.
Included in your Glamping Bivvy:
Starter kit for both
Two ring camping gas stove plus gas
(Only Stonebridge fuel to be used on all of the above)
Cutlery, utensils, plates, pans, mugs, glasses and kettle
Outside table and chairs
Please contact us for availability and bookings.
Fishing: (included with stay)
If you wish to catch your own trout to BBQ then the cost would be £2.80 per lb. Please note you will need to prepare and gut the fish yourself. For the more experienced angler there is a well stocked coarse lake available on-site at £6 per day.
Ready to go rod hire and landing net £5 per day. You can use your own rod but strictly only Stonebridge landing nets and baits are allowed.
Tackle shop on-site with all baits including maggots.
Must provide own fishing licence available online at www.postoffice.co.uk/Rod-Licence Or at the local post office in Kirkby Fleetham
- One day licence £3.75
- 8 day licence £10.00
- Concessions for Senior 65 plus Disabled Junior 12-16
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full at time of booking.
Arrival and Departure
- Check in 2pm-6pm (unless otherwise agreed)
- Check out 11am
- Quiet time 10pm -8am
Food and drink
Please bring own mineral water for drinking - No food provided onsite
- (Fri and Sat) £65 per night for 2 people – minimum stay 2 nights
- (Sun-Thurs) £55 per night for 2 people (excluding bank holidays and school holidays) – minimum stay 2 nights
- £10 extra per Adult per night
- £5 extra per child per night
- One dog allowed in the Rainbow Trout Bell tent only. £5 per night extra
Maximum 4 people per tent.
Payment in full at time of booking, no refunds.
- No dogs
- No swimming in the lakes
- No fireworks
- No children under 8 years of age to stay in the Glamping Bivvys
- No smoking in the Glamping Bivvys or on the decking
- Behave in a manner that is courteous to other glampers/campers
- All cars to be parked in designated area
- Glamping Bivvys to be left as found
- All utensils plates etc to be washed
- Rubbish and food to be put in bins
- You are responsible for all of your personal belongings
- Do not leave anything of value in the tents
- Only the provided BBQ, fire pit, gas stove and lanterns to be used.
- Only Stonebridge fuel to be used for the above.
- BBQ and fire pits are to be kept in designated area
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Stonebridge landing nets only
- Quiet time 10pm-8am
- All cooking to be done outside tents