Tourers and Motorhomes
Our pitches are £22 to £25 per night including electrical hook-up. There is no extra charge for awnings or dogs.
Please note that we can only allow two dogs per camping unit.
There are a limited number of seasonal pitches available. Please contact us for further information.
We have a shower block & toilets. There is also a toilet and wet room with disabled access.
Rules & Regulations
- Please refrain from flushing baby wipes into your caravan toilets and toilets onsite. Baby wipes cause severe blockage to our waste disposal and drains.
- Please act in a courteous and considerate manner towards our staff and other guests. The use of bad language, unruly behaviour and loud music/television will not be tolerated.
- We will not tolerate arguments that lead to heated exchanges on the park. If such an event should occur we will ask both parties to leave the park and we will be discharged of all liability and no refunds will be given.
- Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead at all times onsite and pegged to a lead when outside your camping unit. Please pick up after your dog and do not leave them unattended in caravans.
- Quiet hours are from 10.30pm to 8am with absolute quiet by midnight. Please respect your fellow guests and keep noise to an absolute minimum. Please remember that sound carries at night and awnings are no barrier to the noise. All music devices must be switched off by 10.30pm.
- The lakes are a wonderful asset to the park, but can also be dangerous. It is your responsibility to ensure children are supervised at ALL times and to ensure your children do not play around the caravan park or lakeside.
- No ball games are allowed.
- DANGER – Do not put BBQs or cooking/heating appliances in tents and awnings.
- No wood burning stoves or open fires are allowed.
- Please leave your pitch as you found it.
- Please ensure that your caravan/vehicle and accessories are adequately insured. The owner will accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, expense or injury suffered to belongings, or persons, however caused, whilst onsite.
- We cannot be held responsible for the weather conditions and will not refund anyone who decides to cancel their stay with us or to leave early for whatever reason. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Check out is at 12pm. If you wish to stay after this time there will be a small surcharge. Please speak to a member of staff to arrange a suitable leaving time and we can confirm the extra charge.
- Please ensure full payment for your stay is settled before your departure.
Please note that we are a working fishery and are continually improving our whole site therefore there may be machinery and equipment in certain areas of the site. We are not a perfectly manicured site.