** Our glamping tents are open from 29 March 2024. Book now! **
Stonebridge offers a beautiful setting for lakeside glamping for a relaxing and peaceful getaway. Fishing for two people on our coarse lake is included during part of your stay!
Your bell tent has its own undercover, outdoor seating area where you can light the bbq and firepit and enjoy the view over the lake. Enter your dates into the calendar to see availability and pictures of each of the bell tents or feel free to call us with any enquiries.
Our bell tents vary in style and size. They sleep up to 4 people comfortably. The Rainbow and Brown Trout bell tents have a double bed and a small fold down sofa to cater for 3 adults or a family of two adults and two children. The De Soleil, Sgt. Pepper and Lakeside Dreamcatcher are our larger tents and have two double beds.
There is a toilet and washing up room that is a couple of minutes walk around the lake.
You will need to bring all of your own bedding and towels, along with any kitchen utensils you require such as plates, cutlery, glasses, pots etc.
Due to the bell tents being lakeside we cannot allow children under the age of 8 years old to stay.
Please note that there is no electricity to the bell tents and as this is a camping experience, you will need to be prepared for all weather conditions.
We are a quiet family site and ask that noise is kept to a minimum with quiet time from 10pm. If you wish to party as a group, we will unfortunately not be the site for you.
Included in your Glamping Tent:
BBQ & fire pit (starter kit supplied for stays of 2 nights or more)
Two ring camping gas stove with gas supplied
(Only Stonebridge fuel to be used on all of the above)
Outside table and chairs
Fishing for two people is included for part of your stay on our large coarse lake which is further up the site.
Tackle shop on-site with all baits including maggots.
Must provide own fishing licence available online at www.postoffice.co.uk/Rod-Licence Or at the local post office in Kirkby Fleetham.
Booking Terms and Conditions
We will do our best to accommodate changes of dates dependent on availability and at our discretion. The tents pictured are subject to change in style, however, all facilities under the named tents will remain the same.
Arrival and Departure
- Check in 2pm-6pm (unless otherwise agreed)
- Check out 11am
- Quiet time 10pm -8am
Food and drink
Please bring own mineral water for drinking - No food provided onsite.
- Weekend and Holidays - £70 per night for 2 people. Dreamcatcher £75 per night for 2 people
- Weekdays Off Peak - £60 per night for 2 people. Dreamcatcher £65 per night for 2 people
- £15 extra per Adult per night
- £5 extra per child per night (Aged 8 - 14 years)
- One dog allowed in the Rainbow or Brown Trout Bell tent only. £5 per night extra
Maximum 3-4 people per tent.
- No dogs unless pre booked in Rainbow or Brown Trout bell tent
- No swimming in the lakes
- No fireworks
- No children under 8 years of age to stay in the bell tents
- No smoking in the bell tents or on the decking
- Behave in a manner that is courteous to other glampers/campers
- All cars to be parked in designated area
- Bell tents to be left as found
- All utensils, plates etc to be washed
- Rubbish and food to be placed in bins
- You are responsible for all of your personal belongings
- Do not leave anything of value in the tents
- Only the provided BBQ, fire pit and gas stove to be used
- Only Stonebridge fuel to be used for the above
- BBQ and fire pits are to be kept in designated area
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Stonebridge landing nets only
- Quiet time 10pm-8am
- All cooking to be done outside of the tents
- Please do not flush baby wipes down the toilets.