** Our glamping tents are open from 17 May 2021. Book now! **
Glamping now available for one night stays! Fishing is complimentary on our coarse lake during your stay!
Stonebridge offers lakeside glamping in a choice of six bell tents. We are happy to accommodate groups and can offer exclusive hire of our glamping area. Contact us for further information.
The bell tents sleep up to a maximum of 4 people. Three of the tents have a double bed and a small fold down sofa and our larger tents, The White Owl, The Sgt. Pepper and the Lakeside Dreamcatcher, have two double beds. All you will need is your cosy bedding, pillows and towels. There is a toilet/wet room that is a few minutes walk around the lake.
You will need to bring your own bedding and towels, along with any kitchen utensils you requre such as plates, cutlery, glasses, pots etc. To limit health risks we are unable to provide these items for your use.
Due to the bell tents being lakeside we cannot allow children under the age of 8 years old to stay.
Please note that there is no electricity to the bell tents and as this is a camping experience, you will need to be prepared for all weather conditions.
Included in your Glamping Tent:
BBQ & fire pit (starter kit supplied for stays of 2 nights or more)
Two ring camping gas stove with gas supplied
(Only Stonebridge fuel to be used on all of the above)
Outside table and chairs
In order to limit health risks at the present time, we are unable to supply any cooking utensils or kitchen items for the tents.
Fishing is included during your stay on our large coarse lake which is further up the site.
Tackle shop on-site with all baits including maggots.
Must provide own fishing licence available online at www.postoffice.co.uk/Rod-Licence Or at the local post office in Kirkby Fleetham.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please see details of the Coronavirus Booking Guarantee in place. We will do our best to accommodate changes of dates dependent on availability and at our discretion.
Arrival and Departure
- Check in 2pm-6pm (unless otherwise agreed)
- Check out 11am
- Quiet time 10pm -8am
Food and drink
Please bring own mineral water for drinking - No food provided onsite.
- (Fri and Sat) £65 per night for 2 people
- (Sun-Thurs) £55 per night for 2 people (excluding bank holidays and school holidays)
- £10 extra per Adult per night
- £5 extra per child per night (only aged 8 years or over allowed to stay)
- One dog allowed in the Rainbow or Brown Trout Bell tent only. £5 per night extra
Maximum 4 people per tent.
- No dogs unless pre booked in Rainbow or Brown Trout bell tent
- No swimming in the lakes
- No fireworks
- No children under 8 years of age to stay in the bell tents
- No smoking in the bell tents or on the decking
- Behave in a manner that is courteous to other glampers/campers
- All cars to be parked in designated area
- Bell tents to be left as found
- All utensils, plates etc to be washed
- Rubbish and food to be placed in bins
- You are responsible for all of your personal belongings
- Do not leave anything of value in the tents
- Only the provided BBQ, fire pit, gas stove and lanterns to be used
- Only Stonebridge fuel to be used for the above
- BBQ and fire pits are to be kept in designated area
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Stonebridge landing nets only
- Quiet time 10pm-8am
- All cooking to be done outside of the tents
- Please do not flush baby wipes down the toilets.